Hiiii! Remember the post on our Facebook regarding Line x Missha makeup collection? Our order is finally here!!!! It was a long wait for sellers online to re-stock and thankfully, we received the package just in time for the Lunar New Year!
Scroll down to see swatches and our first impression of the items we’ve bought!
Missha X Line Magic Cushion (Original)
- For Normal to Oily Skin Type
- Adheres to the skin well, but on the down side if you have dry patches this cushion will cling on to your dry spots! (I have a recovering pimple when I first tried it and the flaky skin was really obvious.)
- Lovely scent (Just my opinion)
- Colour leans towards cool tone and it is lighter than Laneige’s BB Cushion (Got my usual shade #23 but this was lighter than the #23 Laneige/Sulwhasoo cushions I have)
- Very good coverage with quite a thick consistency for BB cushions
- Not sticky if you top it off with a finishing powder
Missha Colouring Tint Balm – Happy To You
- Good staining power
- Smells fruity
- Moisturizing lip balm to be used together with Missha Water-Full Tint or on it’s own for a sheer coral pink tint
Missha Matte Lip Rouge – Salsa Red
- Dark brownish brick red (heard its a dupe for M.A.C’s Chilli)
- Great for gradient lips, best when applied a little at the centre of lips and smooth it out with your fingers.
- Matte but not drying (Loved the texture that I bought High Heel and Maple Latte after I’ve used this!)
- Tastes like soap
Hope you liked this unboxing and first impression!
You can find the products at Qoo10 and ibuybeauti.com. Personally I’ve bought it from this seller on Qoo10 but found other cheaper sellers after paying TT_TT. ibuybeauti is a great online seller if you can buy up to USD $50 for free shipping, they respond fast to enquiries too!
Article by: Xiaowei @ KAvenyou