The iconic BTS POP-UP: SPACE OF BTS is scheduled to grace Orchard Cineleisure from November 25, 2023, to January 21, 2024, marking a momentous return of BTS to Singapore, following their recent group activity hiatus.
Unveiling a Spectacular Experience
BTS fans in Singapore are in for a treat. The group last performed to a sold-out crowd at Singapore’s National Stadium in 2019, and most recently BTS member SUGA performed in a 3-day headline show in June 2023, as part of his Agust D ‘D-DAY’ tour.
The pop-up extravaganza in Singapore is set to run for almost two months and will transport fans into the enchanting universe of BTS. Amidst the bustling heart of Orchard Road, the venue at Orchard Cineleisure will boast a host of programs and activities across the 2-month period, with dedicated spaces forming immersive Instagrammable experiences fit for every fan, regardless of their favorite member.
BTS POP-UP: SPACE OF BTS also unveils a collection of exclusive merchandise for BTS fans, lovingly designed to celebrate the charm of everyday life and heritage of the city-state. Get your hands on these one-of-a-kind merchandise created especially for Singapore. More details to come soon!
What’s Confirmed: Exclusive Offerings
Fans can look forward to a treasure trove of exclusive, highly sought-after BTS merchandise, carefully curated to fulfill their every desire.
- A Vast Selection of Over 250 Products: Immerse yourself in the world of BTS with a diverse range of items, including apparel, accessories, stationery, and lifestyle products from collections like In the Soop, SOOWOOZOO, Dalmajung, Butter, BTS x McDonald’s collab, TinyTAN, and more.
- ARTIST-MADE Collection by BTS: A rare chance to acquire limited quantities of merchandise from BTS’s highly sought-after ARTIST-MADE Collection by BTS.
- BTS Special 8 Photo-Folio: Delight in the limited quantities of the complete set of photo books from the latest BTS Special 8 Photo-Folio
- Members’ Solo Merchandise: Dive into the individual worlds of BTS members with official merchandise from RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, all of which are currently sold out on Weverse Shop.
- Concert Merchandise: Collect prized sold-out merchandise from Suga’s Agust D Solo Tour ‘D-DAY’ and BTS’s previous concerts, including “Yet to Come,” “Permission to Dance” US Tour, and “Permission to Dance” On Stage – Seoul.
- A Vast Selection of Over 250 Products: Immerse yourself in the world of BTS with a diverse range of items, including apparel, accessories, stationery, and lifestyle products from collections like In the Soop, SOOWOOZOO, Dalmajung, Butter, BTS x McD collab, TinyTAN, and more.
- Photo-taking Opportunities: Create lasting memories with the latest 2023 BTS FESTA family portrait and an enchanting LED-lit BTS logo.
Featuring a plethora of programs and activities run from 25 November 2023 to 21 January 2024, BTS POP-UP: SPACE OF BTS in Singapore 2023 offers an immersive experience right at the heart of Singapore. With limited edition merchandise and surprise activations in store, the pop-up promises to be an unforgettable experience for all.
BTS POP-UP: SPACE OF BTS
Date: 25 November 2023 – 22 January 2024
Time: 11AM – 8PM (till 9PM on Fridays to Sundays)
Venue: Orchard Cineleisure