The F60 Delivers Superior Quad-Core Performance And Has LG’s Acclaimed UX Features
SINGAPORE, 15 November, 2014 — Looking to further expand its 4G LTE footprint in mobiles, LG Electronics (LG) today unveiled the LG F60, a stylish new smartphone that offers superior Quad-Core speed to run all of today’s hottest apps and LG’s intuitive UX features in a package designed for a target audience upgrading to 4G LTE.
The LG F60 takes connectivity to a whole new level with blazing-fast 4G LTE powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor that runs on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. Housed in a slim and sleek compact body, the F60 features a crisp 4.5-inch IPS display and a 2,100mAh battery for the perfect balance of performance, weight and size for hours of entertainment and productivity.
The F60 comes fully loaded with LG’s proprietary UX features which are adopted heavily from the acclaimed LG G3:
- Gesture Shot allows users to take easy selfies by simply opening and closing their hand in front of the lens to start a three-second countdown before the shutter is triggered.
- Front Camera Light adds additional illumination to one’s face by displaying a bright white light around the preview screen in self-portrait mode.
- Touch & Shoot lets users capture those special moments quickly and intuitively with a simple tap anywhere on the display to focus and shoot in one single step.
- Knock CodeTM unlocks the F60 in one easy step with a personalized “knock” pattern for both convenience and security.
“Using our advanced 4G LTE knowledge, LG continues to develop cutting-edge mobile devices that not only take full advantage of today’s most advanced wireless infrastructure, but also cater to the ever-changing needs of its customers,” said Mr. Scott Jung, Managing Director of LG Electronics Singapore. “The LG F60 offers a intuitve user experience for users of all ages who are looking for the fastest mobile experience at a reasonable price.”
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm® Quad-Core
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA (207ppi)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 4GB, 8GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,100mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 127.5 x 67.9 x 10.6mm
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / Wi-Fi / A-GPS
- Colors: Black / White
The F60 will be retailing at a recommended retail price of SGD$268 and it will be available from 15 November at selected Telcos and retailers (StarHub and M1).