Were you one of the lucky ARMYs who has attended BTS ‘Love Yourself’ World Tour in Singapore last Saturday at the Singapore National Stadium? If you haven’t had enough of BTS, we have some good news for you!
Extra tickets to BTS ‘Love Yourself’ World Tour in Bangkok are released back into the ticketing site on 19th January 2019 (Saturday), coincidentally the same day as the Singapore world tour stop, after the several cases of ticket sale which violated the rules and regulations were reported. Fans are strongly encouraged to purchase their tickets through the sole ticket distributor – Thai Ticket Major.
Important things to take note:
- The Best Seat system will be used for purchasing tickets.
- Fans can only choose their desired zone and the system will automatically allocate the best seats in the selected zone.
- Payment has to be made and completed within 20 minutes.
- Each transaction is limited to 4 tickets only.
- International purchase with credit or debit card is subjected to 3% convenience fee.
- Plastic ticket card issuing fee of 40 baht is payable upon ticket collection
BTS ‘Love Yourself’ World Tour in Bangkok
6th April (Saturday) – SOLD OUT, 7th April (Sunday)
Venue: Rajamangala National Stadium, Huamark.
Available tickets*: Cat 2 (6400 baht), Cat 3 (5800 baht), Cat 4 (4800 baht)
* Prices excludes ticketing fee and ticket insurance fees.
For more information of the event, visit IME Thailand’s Facebook page.