Pru Life UK’s regional headquarters, Prudential Corporation Asia (PCA) and the K-pop super group SuperM have launched a new “We DO” music video to encourage people to stay well and healthy, and have fun doing it. PCA announced earlier this year its collaboration with SuperM to launch the “We Do Well Together” campaign aimed at promoting new and engaging ways of maintaining physical and mental health.
The launch of the “We DO” song will be followed by PCA’s “We DO Dance” initiatives across Asia. This is a series of health and wellness initiatives designed to offer people a fresh perspective and approach to manage their health and wellness, especially amid the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak.
In the Philippines, Pru Life UK is set to launch the #WeDoDanceChallengePH from April 26 to June 25 via the social platform Tiktok, inviting Filipinos to create and upload their dance covers of the song “We DO”, accompanied by a short caption describing how dancing helps them keep fit.
1. Watch SuperM’s ‘WeDO” music video and dance tutorials.
2. Join the #WeDoDanceChallenge – Open the TikTok app and search for #WeDoDanceChallengePH
3. Create a dance video using the official WeDO song and choreography.
4. Post your video on your TikTok account using the official hashtags #WeDoDanceChallengePH #WeDO #PRUxSuperM
Participants will get a chance to be recognized in the roster of the Top 100 videos and win a prize in the weekly electronic raffle draw – these include exclusive SuperM x Pru Life UK merchandise, as well as tickets to a regionwide SuperM virtual concert.
Join the dance challenge from 26 April – 25 June 2021!
“In line with our long-standing commitment to help people protect their health and wellbeing, the launch of our ‘We DO Dance’ series aims to create a fun and exciting way to engage Filipinos to dance and be active to get the most out of life.”– Allan Tumbaga, Pru Life UK SVP & Chief Customer Marketing Officer
Find out more about the “We DO Dance” initiatives on Pru Life UK’s website, http://bit.ly/WeDODanceChallengePH, and/or download Pulse app to be part of the “Dance For Wellness” community.
2. Post your dance video on Facebook, Instagram and/or TikTok and tag @prudentialsingapore with the hashtags #WeDO, #PRUxSuperM and #WeDODanceSG.
The competition runs from 16 April to 21 May 2021.
1. Head to @prudentialcorpasia’s Instagram to watch tutorials presented by the SuperM members.
2. Refer to your local Prudential for campaign mechanics.
3. Tag your local Prudential handle (be it Instagram, Facebook or TikTok), and hashtag #WeDO #PRUxSuperM. You can upload as many videos as you wish.
PCA was the first regional life insurer to collaborate with a renowned Korean pop group. In January, PCA announced to hold a series of events with SuperM to motivate people to lead healthier lives and achieve better wellness in 11 markets in Asia, including the Philippines, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam.
Watch the “We DO” music video here: