Singapore Wannables are in luck! Wanna One (워너원), the 11-membered boy group from Season 2 of survival competition series Produce 101 is heading to our shores for their first-ever fan meeting here! Catch members Kang Daniel, Park Ji-hoon, Lee Dae-hwi, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Seong-wu, Park Woo-jin, Lai Kuan-lin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Bae Jin-young and Ha Sung-woon on 22 September at ZEPP @ Big Box!
Besides getting to meet Wanna One as Singapore is one of the first stops for their fan meeting, ticket holders are also entitled to various fan benefits, such as an exclusive postcard and lucky draws for a high touch session or selfie polaroids of the members.
Ticket prices range from S$168 to S$308 (exclusive of ticketing charges) and ticket sales begin this Saturday, 2 September 2017 at 12PM!
Name: WANNA-ONE 1ST FAN MEETING IN SINGAPORE: WANNA BE LOVED
Date: 22 September 2017 (Friday)
Venue: ZEPP @ Big Box
Ticket Prices: VIP $308.00, CAT 1 $228.00, CAT 2 $168.00 (not inclusive of ticketing charges)
Tickets can be purchased from www.APACTix.com / Hotline +65 3158 8588 / All SingPost outlets in Singapore (for more information, please visit their website) from 2 September 2017, 12PM.
All VIP Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
◦ A Lucky Draw for a High Touch Session with Wanna One (500 Lucky Winners)
◦ A Lucky Draw for an Autographed CD of Wanna One (30 Lucky Winners)
◦ A Lucky Draw for an Autographed Poster of Wanna One (30 Lucky Winners)
◦ A Lucky Draw for an Exclusive Selfie Polaroid of Wanna One (22 Lucky Winners)
◦ Official Concert Lanyard for all VIP Ticket Holders
*There will not be any repetition in winners for the above fan benefits
All CAT 1 Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
◦ Official Concert Lanyard for all CAT 1 Ticket Holders
All Concert Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
◦ Wanna One 1st Fan Meeting in Singapore: Wanna Be Loved – Exclusive Postcard
*Official Concert Lanyard and Exclusive Postcard can be collected on the show day. More details regarding the redemptions will be announced closer to the event day on IME SG’s Facebook Page.
KAvenyou: Singapore to Korea – Music, Wanderlust, Foodie, Lifestyle.
Share this great piece with your friends below, or check out some of the special DEALS that we have curated for you HERE.
Interact with like-minded friends on our social media accounts: