SINGAPORE, 15 November 14, 2014 — LG Electronics (LG) today announced the official launch of LG G3 Beat, a mid-tier variant of LG’s highly acclaimed LG G3 smartphone.
The LG G3 Beat delivers a similar premium user experience, sophisticated Floating Arc metallic design and fast Laser Auto Focus technology, as featured in the G3, but in a more compact package dominated by a 5.0-inch thin-bezel display. This sets it a class above other similarly priced mid-tier devices. The LG G3 Beat was developed to address the growing low-to mid-tier segment of smartphone customers who want a great device that is more compact but still powerful enough to run the most popular apps. With the fast pace of technology in the wireless industry, it is now more possible than ever to offer a smartphone that does all this but at a lower price point than was previously possible.The LG G3 Beat retains the best features and functions of the G3 while delivering its values without compromising usability. Proving that less can be more; the LG G3 Beat comes with a largest-in-class 5.0-inch HD IPS display with a screen – to – body ratio of 74.1 percent, the highest in the mid-tier smartphone segment.
The LG G3 Beat also offers impressively thin bezels and a robust 2,540mAh battery. The LG G3 Beat features the Floating Arc Design which was first unveiled on the LG G3, boasting smooth curved sides and gradually tapered edges for the ultimate comfort in grip and feel.
“There is a growing segment of consumers who want the perfect balance of looks, features,
performance, combined with price, and smartphone manufacturers cannot ignore this
emerging demand,” said Mr. Scott Jung, Managing Director of LG Electronics Singapore.
“With the LG G3 Beat, we are catering to the mid-tier smartphone market that demands
mature technology, proven branding, great innovation at an attractive price, all in a single
Highlights of the LG G3 Beat include:
- Laser Auto Focus enables the G3 Beat to focus precious moments faster than ever before by measuring the distance between the subject and the camera using a laser beam.
- Touch & Shoot lets users simply touch anywhere on the display to focus and shoot, reducing a two-step process to just one.
- Gesture Shot allows you to simply clench your hand in front of the screen to automatically begin a three-second countdown before the picture is snapped.
- Smart Keyboard learns how you type for faster input with fewer mistakes, reducing errors by up to 75 percent.
- QuickMemo+ lets you jot, sketch, take notes and be as creative and inspired as you want to be.
The LG G3 Beat will be available at a recommended retail price of SGD$428 at all
Telcos and authorised retailers from 15 November 2014.
KAvenyou: Singapore to Korea – Music, Wanderlust, Foodie, Lifestyle.
Share this great piece with your friends below, or check out some of the special DEALS that we have curated for you HERE.
Interact with like-minded friends on our social media accounts: