As KAvenyou is rapidly expanding into the region, we are constantly looking for passionate volunteers in various areas to contribute to the professional team. The positions offered are all voluntary positions as KAvenyou is not a profit organisation. The tasks assigned will usually take up not more than 2-3 days a week, depending on how you organise your time.
To apply, simply drop us a message using the form below with the subject “<Position Applied For>”.
Do write a proper email with proper formatting, and include some of the following:
- Basic information about yourself (Name, Age, Gender, Education, Hobbies, Relevant Experience and etc)
- Level of commitment (Daily, A few days every week, Once a week)
- What skills do you have? (E.g. Photography, web design, drawing, designing & etc)
- Why do you think you can contribute to KAvenyou and why should we choose you?
- Why KAvenyou?
Below are a list of vacancies that we currently have:
1. Country Coordinators (Korea, Japan)
NOTE: We are ONLY looking for coordinators who are permanently based in the countries listed above.
- Main coordinator with Singapore HQ on all events, projects and collaborations in the respective country
- Liaison & networking with various organisers, fanclubs and potential partners for collaborations and events media coverage
- Events coverage (Photography & Videography) & after event reporting
- Build your own team in the country to assist you in various areas