Named after Audrey Hepburn‘s iconic film “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” in the 1960s, OPI introduces their 2016 Christmas collection in 12 eye-catching shades. Don’t take your eyes off “Champagne for Breakfast” and “Sunrise…Bedtime!”, two of the most heart-fluttering glitter shades. Just right as the perfect finishing for some holiday festive feels, don’t you think? Swatches are compiled below for your viewing pleasure.
These limited edition nail lacquers (15ml) are retailing at S$16.00 each. Duo packs (2x 15ml) comes with a limited edition mini notebook, retailing at S$26.00 per set. You can get these as gifts or simply to pamper yourselves, just be sure to grab them before they are all sold out!
- I Believe in Manicures
- Champagne for Breakfast
- Black Dress Not Optional
- Apartment for Two
- Rich & Brazillian
- Meet “My” Decorator
- Got the Mean Reds
- Fire Escape Rendezvous
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Can’t Read Without My Lipstick
All those glitters make your heart flutters.
Christmas isn’t only about gift exchanges, it is also the perfect time to pamper yourselves! In collaboration with OPI Singapore, KAvenyou will be giving away FIVE (5) exclusive OPI Christmas gift sets which consist of a limited edition Gwen Stefani 18K Gold Top Coat and a Color Nail Lacquer (worth S$42.00).
How to win?
[Facebook] – 3 winners
- LIKE KAvenyou and OPI Singapore on Facebook
- LIKE and SHARE the giveaway post on Facebook (click here).
- ANSWER the giveaway question: “What is the name of OPI’s latest Christmas collection?“
- FILL in the giveaway form with the answer and your particulars (here).
[Instagram] – 2 winners
- FOLLOW @KAvenyou and @opisg.official on Instagram
- LIKE the Instagram post (click here)
- COMMENT on the post with your favourite shade from latest OPI Christmas collection – ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s‘.
- FILL in the giveaway form with your particulars (here).
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is open to all residents of Singapore.
- Entries will be accepted from 1st December to 13th December 2016, 23:59 hours SGT. Winners will be contacted via email on 14th December 2016.
- KAvenyou’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final.
- By participating, you have read and agreed to the stated terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are accepted but participants will not win more than once
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners are required to provide their full particulars (Name, Contact number and NRIC) for verification purposes.
- Winners are required to provide proof of following upon request. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of prizes
- Winners are required to collect their prizes through a face-to-face meet-up in town, more details to be announced later.
- KAvenyou reserves the right to substitute or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- Please make sure that your posts settings are public to be counted. Incomplete or incorrect entries will automatically be disqualified.
Share this great piece with your friends below, or simply follow our social channels and start interacting.