South Korean musical duo MXM, from ‘Produce 101 Season 2’ fame, will be heading to Singapore this May for “MXM <MATCH UP> FANMEETING IN SINGAPORE”.
The duo comprising of Im Young-min and Kim Dong-hyun used to be part of the popular survival show ‘Produce 101 Season 2’ which produced outstanding groups such as Wanna One and JBJ. The name MXM stands for ‘Mix and Match’ and ‘More and More’.
MXM debuted on 6 September 2017 and released their first mini album [UNMIX]. Despite being a rookie group, the duo has made an achievement in acquiring a certified pre-order sales of more than 30,000 copies of their debut mini album.
In January 2018, MXM released their title song “Diamond Girl” for their second mini album [MATCH UP]. Following that, in March 2018, they have just released their double singles titled “Gone Cold” and “Love Me Now” for their first single album [REMATCH].
Upon debut, MXM has visited Taiwan and Hong Kong for autograph sessions. In 2018, the boys are set to make stops in Asia to promote their newest single [REMATCH]. MXM will stop by Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 1 May 2018 for their fanmeeting and followed by Singapore on 4 May 2018.
IME Singapore is proud to bring you “MXM <MATCH UP> FANMEETING IN SINGAPORE” that will be held at ZEPP@BIG BOX SINGAPORE on 4 May 2018.
Name: MXM <MATCH UP> FANMEETING IN SINGAPORE
Date: 4 May 2018 (Fri)
Venue: ZEPP@BIG BOX SINGAPORE
Ticket Prices: VIP (SEATED) $248 / ROCK ZONE (STANDING) $148
*Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee
Ticketing: www.APACTix.com / Hotline +65 3158 8588 / SingPost outlets / Singapore Indoor Stadium Box Office
Ticket Launch: 17 March 2018 (Sat), 10AM
All VIP Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
1. Guaranteed High Touch with MXM after the Fan Meeting.
2. Guaranteed Group Photo Op with MXM after the Fan Meeting. (25 Fans per Photo)
3. A lucky draw for a Polaroid taken with MXM (20 Lucky Winners)
4. A lucky draw for an Autographed Poster (70 Lucky Winners)
5. Official Exclusive Postcard for ALL VIP Ticket Holders
All Rock Zone Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
1. A lucky draw for an Autographed Poster (30 Lucky Winners)
2. Official Exclusive Postcard for ALL Rock Zone Ticket Holders