GOT7 is coming to meet fans in Singapore for the very first time! Be prepared to meet the first hip-hop boy group equipped with “martial arts tricking” presented by JYP Entertainment. The group consists of 7 charming members with JB as the leader and Mark from the United States, Jackson from Hong Kong, BamBam from Thailand, JR, Choi Youngjae and Kim Yugyeom from South Korea.
In January 2014, GOT7 debuted with their mini album ‘Got It?’, which ranked first on Billboard’s World Album Chart and became the fastest boy band from Korea to have achieved the honour within a short period of time.
In November 2014, GOT7 released their first full length album ‘Identify’ and reached top of the 2014 Gaon weekly Album Chart and second on the 2014 Gaon November Album Chart.
Besides making regular appearances in dramas and variety shows, GOT7 also has their own reality shows, including ‘I GOT7’ and ‘Real GOT7 Season 1 and 2’. You might recognize Jackson in the current hit variety show, ‘Roommate Season 2’ for which he won the “Entertainment Rookie Award” at the 2014 SBS Entertainment Award.
GOT7 1st fan meeting in Singapore is brought to you by LEAP IMS that has organized tours of Skull & Haha (of Running Man fame) as well as Tim Hwang in the past.
Name: GOT7 1st Fan Meeting in Singapore
Date: 25th April 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Kallang Theatre, 1 Stadium Walk, Singapore 397688
Each category will stand to win exclusive items.
- CAT1 – S$249 + chance to win a group photo with GOT7 by lucky draw
There will be 100 winners and the photos will be taken in batches.
- CAT2 – S$199 + chance to win a special gift pre-autographed by GOT7 by lucky draw
There will be 50 winners.
- CAT3 – S$149 + chance to meet GOT7 up close and high five by lucky draw
- CAT4 – S$99 + chance to meet GOT7 up close and high five by lucky draw
There will be 80 winners from CAT3 and 20 winners from CAT4.
- The lucky draw is only open to those who purchase their tickets by 11:59 pm on 15th April 2015 (Wednesday). Any purchases made after 15th April 2015 will not be entitled to the lucky draw benefits.
- Winners will be selected based on the ticket number. All winners will only be notified via LEAP IMS FB page. No personal or other modes of notification will be made.
- Winners will be required to produce their NRIC and ticket for verification at the venue entrance on the day itself. Strictly no exceptions will be made.
Tickets will go on sale on 2nd April 2015, at 12 pm via the following channels:
- Online – https://www.eventclique.com/EventPerformance/Event/CommentView?FID=2799
- Phone – +65 6602 9900
- Over the counter – From the information counter in Chinatown Point and the Concierge at the new Capitol Mall opposite City Hall MRT
Share this great piece with your friends below, or simply follow our social channels and start interacting.