TalkToMeInKorean, commonly known as TTMIK, was established in 2009 to provide free Korean language lessons over the internet. Being one of the most popular sites to learn the Korean language, TTMIK has accumulated more than 200K likes on Facebook and almost 60K followers on Twitter till date.
With a total of nine levels, each level is equipped with 30 lessons to help you master the Korean language in a fun and effective way. Useful examples are generously given with clear explanations on the grammar structures and common usages. Lessons are available in PDF format for visual learners and downloadable MP3 format for auditory learners. Hard copies of textbook and workbook are also available for people who learn best by reading and writing.
Do you know which type of learner you are? Get started with the Level 1 lessons here!
In forms of physical hard copies and e-Books, take your time to explore the wide range of books available for purchase. From grammar to vocabulary and verbs , slang expressions to idioms and survival Korean – take your pick! TalkToMeInKorean’s very own web-store named MyKoreanStore accepts online payment and delivers all their products worldwide. Still not convinced? Check out the buyers’ reviews on the individual product pages.
Don’t miss the year-end sale happening from now till 8th December 2016. Use the code ‘december20‘ to get 10% off for orders over $20 USD and ‘december50‘ to get 15% off for orders over $50 USD. First 600 orders are entitled to receive two limited edition TTMIK new year cards. What are you waiting for?
One of the most interesting e-Book is “Fan Letter Recipes“, covering the 101 in writing the perfect fan-letters in Korean. The e-book covers greetings, self-introduction, congratulatory messages, compliments and more. Click on the book cover to find out more.
What’s Christmas without gifts?
KAvenyou will be giving away FOUR (4) copies of TTMIK’s books to our dearest readers to thank you for supporting us through the years! Read on to find out how you can participate in the giveaway.
- Survival Korean (1 winner)
- Korean Slang Expressions (1 winner)
- Everyday Korean Idiomatic Expressions (1 winner)
- My Weekly Korean Vocabulary – Book 1 (1 winner)
How to win?
- LIKE KAvenyou and TalkToMeInKorean on Facebook.
- LIKE and SHARE the giveaway post. (click here)
- FILL in the form with your particulars and the title of the book you would like to win and why?
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is open to all KAvenyou’s followers internationally.
- Entries will be accepted from the 26th November 2016 to 8th December 2016, 23:59 hours SGT. Winners will be contacted via email on 9th December 2016.
- By participating, you have read and agreed to the stated terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are accepted but participants will not win more than once
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners are required to provide their full particulars (Name, Contact number and Address) for verification and delivery of prizes.
- Winners are required to provide proof of following upon requested. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of prizes
- KAvenyou reserves the right to substitute or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- KAvenyou’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final.
- Please make sure that your posts settings are public to be counted. Incomplete or incorrect entries will automatically be disqualified.
This giveaway is brought to you by KAvenyou and TalkToMeInKorean.
For advertising and collaboration enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
KAvenyou: Singapore to Korea – Music, Wanderlust, Foodie, Lifestyle.
Share this great piece with your friends below, or check out some of the special DEALS that we have curated for you HERE.
Interact with like-minded friends on our social media accounts: