Singapore – Join the #BeenutRevolution with Second Helpings this Christmas! Established in 2012, the Beenut Butter has evolved and expanded its collection to 5 delectable flavours till date. So what exactly is the Beenut Butter? All-natural nut butter, honey, other wholesome ingredients and a dash of love – the Beenut Butter is formed! No refined sugar added, using only honey and fruit sugar as a natural sweetener with abundant minerals.
Apart from the traditional toasts, the Beenut enthusiasts are loving it in milkshakes, greek yogurt and even cheesecakes! Step up the game and put your creative juices into use, how would you eat your Beenut butter?
Available in 5 delectable flavours:
- Ori Beenut Butter: The Original Beenut Butter for the first timers and subsequently Beenut enthusiasts.
- Cinnapretz Beenut Butter: Savour the rich flavour of cinnamon with the crunchy pretzels chunks.
- Cocovan Beenut Butter: Go tropical with the exotic blend of coconut with vanilla – Bloggers’ top choice!
- Tak-kiu Beenut Butter: When can you go wrong with Milo? Never. So here’s Beenut with a local twist!
- B3: Black Beenut Butter: Who says you can’t have the best of both worlds? If you can’t choose between chocolate and peanut butter, this is your pick!
It’s comin’ on Christmas, and we’re skipping towards it with Four Calling Birds, Three French Hens, Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. We begin a 4 part series of giveaways leading up to THE. BEST. TIME. OF. THE. YEAR!
In collaboration with Second Helpings, Kavenyou will be giving away 4 special gift sets of a variety of sizes starting with 4 lovely baby jars of Beenut Butter™ by Second Helpings!
[From 3rd – 15th December 2016]
- 4 Calling Birds: 4 lovely baby jars of Beenut Butter™ by Second Helpings
(Flavours include: B3: Black, Original, Cinnapretz and Tak-Kiu)
[From 6th – 15th December 2016]
- 3 French Hens: 3 different sizes of Beenut Butter™ by Second Helpings
(Flavours include: B3: Black (190ml), Original (100ml), Cocovan (baby jar))
[From 9th – 15th December 2016]
- 2 Turtle Doves: 2 exciting flavours of Beenut Butter™ by Second Helpings
(Flavours include:Original (190ml), Cinnapretz (190ml))
[From 12th – 15th December 2016]
- A Partridge in a Pear Tree…Maybe two!
(Includes: Cinnapretz Beenut Butter™ (190ml), Original Beenut Butter™ (baby jar), classic double chocolate cookies by Second Helpings
*All cut-off time are standardised at 23:59 hours SGT
How to win?
- LIKE KAvenyou and Second Helpings on Facebook
- LIKE and SHARE the giveaway post on Facebook and caption it with #secondhelpingsSG, #BeenutButter and #BeenutRevolution (click here: 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves , A Partridge in a Pear Tree)
- TAG a friend whom you would like to share the prize with, in the shared post.
- FILL in the giveaway form with your particulars (click here).
Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway is open to all residents of Singapore.
- Entries will be accepted from the 3rd December 2016 to 15th December 2016, 23:59 hours SGT. Winners will be contacted via email on 16th December 2016.
- By participating, you have read and agreed to the stated terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are accepted but participants will not win more than once
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners are required to provide their full particulars (Name, Contact number and Address) for verification and delivery of prizes.
- Winners are required to provide proof of following upon requeste. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of prizes
- KAvenyou reserves the right to substitute or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- KAvenyou’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final.
- Please make sure that your posts settings are public to be counted. Incomplete or incorrect entries will automatically be disqualified.
KAvenyou: Singapore to Korea – Music, Wanderlust, Foodie, Lifestyle.
Share this great piece with your friends below, or check out some of the special DEALS that we have curated for you HERE.
Interact with like-minded friends on our social media accounts: