Talk about having splashing good time (literally).
EXO-Ls were in for a treat during EXO’s 3rd visit to Singapore for EXO Planet #3: EXO’rDIUM when all 8 members of the group who were present (Lay had other schedules) danced ferociously in water on multiple occasions.
It was quite a sight, to say the least.
The passionate dancing made everything so alive that fans didn’t stop screaming even after the water performances had ended, and we all know why.
The rain shower dances were definitely the main highlight of the show, and while many fans knew it was going to happen, it didn’t spoil the romantic touch for them.
In fact, the water elements made the entire performance seem like it came up straight from and artistic film.
Throughout the concert, EXO performed multiple remixed tracks to some of their hit songs like Wolf and Monster. And if everything mentioned above was not enough for you to scream for more, did we mention how adorable their intermission VCRs were?
One brought us through a solo tour with special attention from the members around their rest house and another had an overdose of aegyo with them dressed as tiny elves. Can we ask for more?
Here’re just some things we took away from the concert:
- It was evident that members of EXO thought a day-long concert was too short for liking.
- Dance tracks like Call Me Baby can sound fantastic as acoustic tracks.
- Baekhyun prefers the mantou that comes with crab rather than crab itself.
- What’s better than dancing in water: Dancing in water with lightsabers.
- Sehun wants snacks for Bibi for his upcoming birthday.
- Kai finds it healing that fans sing and dance along when they do.
- EXO may be preparing for a comeback soon!!
KAvenyou would like to thank ONE Production for the media invite.
Stay tuned to KAvenyou for more of your lifestyle and entertainment news!
Article by: Beatrice @ KAvenyou
Photography by: ONE Production / Marcus Lin