Singapore – Hello Kitty’s popularity has been proven undying many times. From craziest MacDonald’s plushies to the Hello Kitty Cafe in Changi Airport, what’s next? Here’s your answer to the upcoming craze – the limited edition Hello Kitty EZ-Charms by 7-Eleven Singapore.
These Hello Kitty EZ-charms have the exact functions as the typical rectangular EZ-link card. Priced at SGD24.90 without stored value, the charms come in two colours (black & white) and are exclusively sold at selected 7-Eleven outlets. Official sale of charms will begin on 9th December 2016 (Friday), 7AM SGT. Do note that each customer is entitled to purchase a maximum of 4 EZ-charms.
Participating 7-Eleven outlets:
- Blk. 623 Choa Chu Kang Street 62 #01-216 Singapore 680623
- 1 Changi Business Park Crescent #01-20 Singapore 486025
- Blk. 130 Jurong East Street 13 #01-223 Singapore 600130
- 1 Harbour Front Walk #02-31/32 VivoCity Singapore 098585
- 12 Gopeng Street #01-17 to 19 Icon Village Singapore 078877
- 2 Bayfront Avenue #01-74/76 The Shoppes at MBS Singapore 018972
- 2 Handy Road #01-13/14/K1 The Cathay Singapore 229233
- Blk.190 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #01-564 Singapore 310190
- 20 Tampines Central 1 #01-02 Tampines MRT Station Singapore 529538
- 5 Tampines Street 32 #01-19/20 Tampines Mart Singapore 529284
- 21 Tampines North Drive 2 #01-02 WRS Singapore 528765
- 30 Eunos Crescent #01-03 Eunos MRT Station Singapore 409423
- Blk.807 Yishun Ring Road #01-4217 Singapore 760807
- Blk.768 Woodlands Avenue 6 #01-06 Singapore 730768
KAvenyou: Singapore to Korea – Music, Wanderlust, Foodie, Lifestyle.
Share this great piece with your friends below, or check out some of the special DEALS that we have curated for you HERE.
Interact with like-minded friends on our social media accounts: